OEM Replacement Ducted Air Filters are designed to fit existing air filter housings. OEM Replacements are pre-assembled for easy installation. Close pleats in 5” depth minimize pressure drop and extend filter life. Offered in ASHRAE, MERV 8, MERV 11, & MERV 13 ratings, OEM Replacements can last six months to a year in most home installations.
- Extends service life of the HVAC unit by decreasing pressure drop
- Pleated design increases system’s energy efficiency and reduces overall expense
- Provides the same MERV 8, 11 or 13 efficiency as other pleated products
- Can last up to three to six times longer than standard one inch pleated filters
- Moisture resistant
- Does not promote microbial growth
- Protects expensive HVAC equipment from effects of dirty air
- Synthetic electrostatic charged media
- Filter Media - 100 % synthetic gradient media
- Filter Support Grid – 30 gauge galvanized expanded metal grid
- Frame –moisture resistant 28 point beverage board
- Assembly Technique – Media pack totally bound to frame
- Max Temperature – 108 degrees Fahrenheit continuous service, Peaks 225 degrees Fahrenheit
*Trade names and company names are used for identification purposes only.